With the recent Coronavirus outbreak, The Travel Team wants to provide our travelers with the most relevant and current information from the most reliable sources.
On a daily basis, we are closely monitoring the situation and our top priority is to keep you up-to-date so you can make informed travel decisions. The Travel Team is preparing for and responding to potential travel disruptions in the following manner:
- Our management team is following the advice from authoritative sources such as the CDC, the World Health Organization and the U.S. Department of State.
- We receive daily updates from our supplier partners in countries affected by COVID-19 so we have the most credible information at hand.
- We are working closely with our supplier partners to keep abreast of their frequently changing policies.
- Our agents and account managers are monitoring departure lists and reaching out to travelers who may be impacted and need re-accommodation.
- We are currently assisting clients who wish to change their travel plans and need travel assistance.