The Art of Vienna & Budapest
October 6 – 13, 2018
- Hotel accommodations as listed in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites, and transportation by deluxe private motor coach as outlined in itinerary
- Six (6) daily breakfasts, three (3) lunches, three (3) dinners, one (1) reception; two (2) glasses of wine or beer at dinners
- Expert, local English-speaking guides for planned sightseeing
- Services of an ISDI Tour Manager
- Handling of two (2) pieces of luggage per person upon arrival and departure at the hotels
- Gratuities for guides and motor coach drivers; bottled water on private motor coach
- Taxes, services, and porterage fees
- $6,280 – Land Package
- $995 – Single Supplement
Tour Regulations and Deposit Requirements:
- A deposit of $1,000 per paying participant will be required to guarantee participation in the program
- Registrations will be accepted beyond June 29, 2018 on a space-available basis
- Final payment will be invoiced and is due on June 29, 2018
- Each guest is responsible for having a passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the conclusion of their trip
- Minimum number of participants required for tour to operate (Tour Price is per person based on double occupancy, with a minimum of 14 paying participants)
- All cancellations must be received in writing by The Travel Team, and charges are calculated as of the day notification is received in writing by ISDI.
- If a tour member cancels, the following scale of charges is incurred: There is a non-refundable administrative fee of $500 per person. The costs associated with any tickets purchased for planned activities (as indicated in the itinerary) are non-refundable. Written cancellation received by The Travel Team on or before June 29, 2018: full refund minus $500 per person administrative fee.
- Written cancellation received by The Travel Team on or between June 30, 2018 and August 25, 2018: full refund of land package price, less 50% of tour cost per person cancellation charge (includes administrative fee). Cancellations received on or after August 26, 2018: no refund. After the tour has commenced, it is not possible to issue any refunds.
- No refunds for any unused portion of the tour including, but not limited to, occasional missed meals or any missed sightseeing tours. Costs for promotion, staff, and other group expenses are not refundable. In the case of cancellation, substitutions are not acceptable.
- The tour cost is non-transferable, and no substitutions are allowed. If ISDI, the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, or The Travel Team cancels the tour due to low registrations, active registrants will receive a full refund of all tour payments
Trip PosterItinerary & Registration Form