August 22 – 30, 2020
Join Monsignor David LiPuma on a unique religious journey in 2020. The Travel Team has secured the opportunity to purchase tickets to the Oberammergau Passion Play, presented every 10 years in Oberammergau, Germany. The Passion Play has a storied history with the play’s text dating back to the 15th and 16th centuries. The play covers some of the last major events in Jesus’ life, including his visit to Jerusalem and his crucifixion.
In addition to this unforgettable theater experience, we have organized a custom tour of Germany. Beyond our 2 night visit to Oberammergau, participants will travel to 7 towns and villages in southern Germany. For your comfort we have limited the entirety of the trip to 3 hotels, all of which are luxury German properties. During the tour, participants will receive 8 dinners, 1 lunch and daily breakfast. The itinerary also includes daily mass and a variety of religiously focused travel experiences.
This journey will take participants into Rothenburg, Wurzburg and Nuremberg where we can admire the magnificent architecture that has spawned through the Catholic faith. We will also visit Munich and Augsburg to gain a greater understanding of how local ministries celebrate their own religious principles. Throughout the journey we will be guided by native speaking guides on luxury motor coach transportation.
- All local tours with selected, English speaking guides
- Town maps, info sheets, pamphlets provided for all travelers
- All local and federal taxes included
- Daily Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 8 Dinners
- Deluxe motor coach transportation in Germany
- Daily Mass
- Tickets to the Oberammergau Passion Play with textbook (covered seats)
- Premium accommodations throughout tour
- Gratuities and porterage services
- $4,500 per person (Land Only) – Double Occupancy
- $900 – Single Supplement
Tour Regulations and Deposit Requirements:
- Full payment is due at time of booking
- Each guest is responsible for having the proper documentation or identification to exit and re-enter the United States
- Minimum number of participants required for tour to operate.